Improving your ability to perform and succeed in times that demand nothing but the best
Grow Medical courses and programmes are synonymous with practical, achievement-enhancing, problem solving guidance and skills in arenas that you use or face daily. Based on a deep understanding of human psychology and how this plays out in both clinical and managerial situations, each course is designed to be self-contained and useful from day 1. Our feedback is second to none for this very reason.
We have built up a comprehensive range of courses covering a wide variety of topic areas, all focused on personal and professional growth. You’ll find programmes in the following areas:
- Leadership & Management
- Communications, Influencing & Negotiations
- Interpersonal Skills & Dealing with Difficult People
- Appraisals & Revalidation
- Audit & Quality Improvement
- Personal Effectiveness & Time Management
- Supporting Poorly Performing Staff
- Stress Management & Resilience
See what’s available in your area and if the dates and locations don’t fit, be sure to tell us so that we can let you know when we have more.
Everything we do in open course format we can bring in-house too, and do, frequently. We can do so much more too. You’ll find us very able to diagnose the issues you’re trying to solve or the skills you are attempting to enhance but with a flexible mind and a creative approach. This produces often innovative and engaging solutions to areas that traditionally have been bland and poorly absorbed. The service is second to none and includes:
- Full registration and delegate management (if you wish)
- Production of high quality promotional materials
- Tailor-made programmes to address your requirements
- High quality materials, certificates and a few niceties on the day too
We have a small but permanent and very personal customer service team and so when you trust us to deliver on your behalf, you can be sure that we will strengthen your reputation and do you proud. To find out more, just get in touch with Sue Bould on 01332 418152 or email@example.com and we’ll be delighted to help.